- Effective Immediately City Hall is CLOSED to the public.
- Office Staff will receive phone calls between 8-4 Monday thru Friday. 706-657-4167 ext. 101 or 102
- Fines, Taxes and Licenses may be paid at trentonpayments.com or by calling 1-844-324-8812. If you wish to pay with a money order or check, you may mail in your payment to City of Trenton, P O Box 518, Trenton, GA 30752.
- Civic Center is CLOSED until at least March 31, 2020.
- Public Works, Animal Control, and Parks/Rec will continue as normal and practice Social Distancing while working.
- Permits will be by telephone with our Codes Enforcement Officer. Please call 706 657-4167 ext. 105. If there is not an answer, please leave a message with your name and number and your call will be returned.
- Police & Fire -Operations will continue as normal.
- Please call 911 for an emergency.
All Information is Subject to Change.