- Office Staff is available between 8-4 Monday thru Friday. 706-657-4167 ext. 101 or 102
- Fines, Taxes and Licenses may be paid at trentonpayments.com or by calling 1-844-324-8812. If you wish to pay with a money order or check, you may mail in your payment to City of Trenton, P O Box 518, Trenton, GA 30752.
- A drop box has been added at the entrance to City Hall.
- Civic Center will open May 1, 2021, reservations are now being taken
- The City Pool will open May 29, 2021 and will be taking reservations for pool parties. Please contact City Hall for more information
- Public Works, Animal Control, and Parks/Rec will continue as normal and practice Social Distancing while working.
- Permits can be done in person or by telephone with our Codes Enforcement Officer. Please call 706 657-4167 ext. 105. If there is not an answer, please leave a message with your name and number and your call will be returned.
- Police & Fire -Operations will continue as normal.
- Please call 911 for an emergency.
All Information is Subject to Change.